Criteria & Policies
Recipients of funding from our Foundation agree to comply with the following
Grant Agreement, Follow Up and Reporting
- You will receive a grant approval email shortly after your grant is approved with payment information and instructions for completing the online Grant Acceptance Agreement.
- We will work with you to determine appropriate publicity for the grant.
- We require an online one-year follow-up report for all grants.
- Depending on your grant, we may also require a six-month interim report. Both reports must be completed online.
The Foundation recognizes that project circumstances may change over the life of a grant, warranting modification to the a grant time-frame or other terms. When this occurs, a grantee is required to notify the Foundation and seek advance written approval to modify the grant terms. Changes requiring such notification include, but are not limited to:
- Extension of the grant period to permit additional time to complete supported activities
- Reallocation of funds from one budget category to another
- Rollover of funds from an older Foundation grant into a newer grant awarded for a similar purpose
Please note: Foundation staff do not regularly consider requests to alter the basic purpose of a grant or that seek to modify matching conditions. Grantees should consult with the Foundation's executive director about any such requests, as they may require Board review and approval.
Matching Funds Payment Request
For grants with a matching component, the Foundation's award letter sets forth the terms of payments, including the matching ratio, the time-frame for raising matching funds, and the payment installment amounts. The Foundation will issue payments upon receipt of satisfactory evidence that a match, or portion of a match as specified in the award letter, has been made.
Please note: Only gifts received (pledges or cash in hand) after grant award and designated for the Foundation-supported project can qualify as matching contributions.